Larsens Marine Surveyors and Consultants can assist in all technical aspects of the shipping and offshore industries. Whether you are an owner, repair facility, manufacturer and underwriter or from the legal profession, our staff can provide technical support around the clock and around the globe.
Our technical staff hold recognitions as high as Chartered Engineer and Chartered Marine Engineer giving you the confidence that your matter will be dealt with professionally, safely, quickly and with confidentiality when required.
Our technical support services include:
- Representation following casualty incidents (grounding, fire, cargo incidents etc.)
- Planning towards reduced operational downtime.
- Design and production of maintenance plans.
- Damage repair supervision and intervention.
- Source and supply of all marine equipment.
- Owner Representation during Class Survey.
- Production of SOPEP and SMPEP Manuals.
- Port State Control visits and detentions.
- Asset integrity management.
- System design (Engineering).
- Superintendent services.
- Project management.
- Professional witness.